Friday, October 14, 2011

#7 -- "Pomegranate"







#7 - "Pomegranate"
oil on linen panel, 5X7"








Earlier this week I was visiting my dear friend, MA. She is always encouraging me to paint (falls just short of brandishing a whip!). I had originally planned on painting in her garden, but the weather did not cooperate. Instead I picked up a couple of pomegranates when we were out buying ingredients for dinner. I set up the still life beside one of her windows, and was chasing the late afternoon light as I hurried to complete this little painting. After about an hour I had to stop because I could no longer see the colors I was mixing on my palette.

If you are interested in this painting contact the artist.
addrenart@gmail.com
Offered at $75 plus $6.95 shipping and handling.

1 comment: